Friday, October 29, 2010

And now....a word from "El Jefe"

<a href="http://www.linkedtube.com/fcX4TLLwia0095778d10e7e37ff0bde7643b5a938dd.htm">LinkedTube</a>
   Ok, so it's almost 2am and I'm reflecting on my childhood dream of becoming the starting power forward for the Los Angeles lakers. 
   Needless to say, I've finally come to terms with the fact that I am a skinny Jew with the athleticism of a 97 year old grandma, with broken knee caps and two left feet. Instead of gifting me with a Kobe-like skill set, God instead decided to bless me with the next best thing..... a golden opportunity! I had the opportunity to feel like a sports hero if only for one day. 
   At precisely 5:23pm, October 26th, 2010, time stood at a stand still. I was finally able to step into the shoes of Kobe Bryant... not the Nike shoes that grace the Staples Center hardwood, but the patent leather Guccis that hit the cold concrete in the Lakers press room. I got a chance to live my dream and represent my company at a press conference to discuss how we made the 2010 Laker Championship rings....... YEEAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
   Although this company is selfishly called Jason of Beverly Hills, "Jason" would not be sitting there (acting cool and secretly soaked in a nervous sweat) without the help of the most amazing team a man could have. I've never considered myself a smart person, but I do consider myself the luckiest person in the world to be surrounded by some of the most amazing talent the industry has ever seen. Even when I screw up they make me look good, and I want to say THANK YOU to everyone in my office and factory, as well as the entire Los Angeles Lakers staff. 
   Now instead of lying to our grandchildren with heroic stories about once saving 7 puppies from a burning building, we can put our chest out and proudly say that we made the 2010 Lakers Championship Rings!!!!! 

   That night we all had the chance to live the life of NBA all stars....
Thank you for Everything!
Jason Arasheben, CEO of Jason of Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment