Friday, October 9, 2009

Out and About

Motivated by my increasing efforts to satisfy a healthy shoe fetish, I decided to stop by LA boutique EM & CO for the KM2 custom shoe fashion show.

My fellow zapatos zealots and I enjoyed a brief runway show featuring vivid color combos, chained embellishments....and feathers. Lots of them.

The models worked it out on an all white stage that exposed them only from the legs down, showing off some fearless footwear. After cupcakes and cocktails, I spotted a few pair that I wouldn't mind throwing in rotation.
Good art, good music, good shoes. Overall goodtimes. ~vK

About KM2 Shoes:

KM2 Shoes, founded by sisters Megan, Katelyn and Mattison Gelber, was born from a desire to be unique. The three sisters developed a collection of shoes whose distinctive, high-class style is rooted in nostalgia, yet has an edgy flair that is relaxed and comfortable. The style of the shoes is influenced by their mid-western roots and life experiences in New York and L.A. www.KM2shoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment