The British heiress to the billion dollar Formula One fortune recently wed her "independently wealthy" beau of four years, James Stunt, in a jaw dropping ceremony that reportedly cost $5 to $7 million dollars. The couple tied the knot in Italy at Castello Orsini-Odescalchi, the mega castle where Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes married, and pulled no stops when it came to the extravagant details, including the 6500 dollar champagne-- per bottle.
Check the video after the jump to see what a 5 million dollar wedding will get you.
SEE MORE HERE...
Highlights of the wedding:
- Ceremony at the 15th-century castle, Castello Orsini-Odescalchi ($500,000 to rent)
- 350 guests including Alicia Keys, Paris Hilton, and British royalty
- Guests greeted by 18-piece string section from the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
- Six figure dress by Vera Wang
- Diamond tiara and earrings
- Rolls Royce Phantom arrival
- Acrobat show and fireworks display
- Performances by opera singer Andrea Bocelli, Eric Clapton and Black Eyed Peas
- Louis Roederer Cristal champagne, Chateau Petrus wine and caviar served at reception
I DO. ~vK