Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Who Came Harder?" --Star Wars Edition

If you were like me, you were rooting for the Dark Side throughout all three thousand of the Star Wars movies. Maybe its because as a child, I always found it interesting that Darth Vader's voice was strikingly familiar to King Jaffe Joffer from Coming to America ("Do not alert him to my presence. I will deal with him myself...") lol.

But today we are putting two iconic Dark Side characters head to head in our new segment called
"Who Came Harder?"

First, we have the all too familiar Darth Vader pendant that Jason did for Just Blaze a while back. You may have seen him rocking it in Scratch Magazine back in '06.
The black diamonds alone make you want to be a little evil.


Then there's the Imperial Stormtrooper. The ice is killing the game, but you didn't notice the LED eyes that light up...it's the Force.
So the question remains... between the two, which do you think is harder? Give me your feedback in the comments section or shoot me an email at kiana@jasonofbh.
"May the force etc, etc" ~VK

5 comments:

  1. Chris Brown got him. I didnt see them lights at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaze chain is hot, it look like it took longer to make. But Chris Bron is hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vader joint is hot but i like the light up eyes on the otha one. that shit is crazy!

    ReplyDelete