Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jimmy Choo Xmas Tree

I couldn't imagine anything more fabulous than diamonds under the Christmas tree. But I'm sure my ladies can agree that shoes come in at a very close second.



Some dream weaver over at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel has decided to test my sanity by creating a Xmas tree made of nothing but boxes of Jimmy Choo shoes! Ah, and there's a perk: a gentleman there informed me that if you should happen to be a guest of the hotel, you can be entered to have a shot at winning an additional two night stay at the Beverly Wilshire, complete with a 'High Heel Treatment' spa package and (wait for it...) pair of Jimmy Choo shoes AND a handbag. Love it.


The only catch is that you have to guess the total value of the Jimmy Choo items on the tree. The closest guess wins (digging around for my calculator)


While you're dashing over to the Beverly Wilshire to put your bid in, be sure to check out our JBH vitrine in the gift area. You may find something else to put on your wish list this year to go with your hot new stilettos. ~VK



Beverly Wilshire Hotel- 9500 Wilshire Blvd.Beverly Hills CA 90212

No comments:

Post a Comment