Wednesday, March 9, 2011

When Your Purse Is Worth More Than What's Inside Your Wallet

The House of Mouawad recently unveiled the Mouawad 1001 Nights Diamond Purse, and according to the Guinness Book of World Records, it's the world’s most expensive handbag ever made. Take a closer look at how $3.8 million can step your clutch game up inside. 

The most expensive purse in the world was designed by Robert Mouawad and handcrafted by 10 artisans in over 8,800 hours. Featuring a lovely heart-shape, the handbag is handcrafted and incorporates 18 karat gold and exactly 4,517 diamonds: 105 yellow diamonds, 56 pink diamonds and 4,356 transparent diamonds with a total weight of 381,92 carats. 
Source: Luxatic
It has a Polly-Pocket-like charm that makes me kinda of love it. Reminds me of when I used to play dress up as a kid. My diamond clutch was where I kept my 3 million dollar lipstick... ~vK

1 comment: