Monday, April 11, 2011

Kimora Lee Simmons Vies for Taylor's Jewelry

"Life in the Fab Lane" star Kimora Lee Simmons is among the long list of celebs that are expected to attend the auction of the late Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry in the coming months. The famous jewelry collection not only speaks the fashion mogul's opulent sense of style, Simmons says that she has always felt a special connection to Taylor.
SEE MORE HERE...

Simmons is known for her uber fabulousness and says that she gets alot of it from Elizabeth Taylor.
"All my life I have said this, I'm so emotional about Liz Taylor." says Simmons. "My whole life I have really patterned after Elizabeth. She's always been my icon. If you think about it, I can explain it forever." 
When Taylor's jewels hit the auction block at Christies, Kimora says she will definitely be in attendance.
"I built my entire jewelry collection with her in mind. I will definitely go and bid. The last time I went to an auction I came home with all Versace stuff. I got a lot of it. I was probably the biggest buyer."
Get ready to cut a hefty sized check Kimmy. When the bidding war goes down, some of the items that are expected to be auctioned off are include the famed 33-carat Krupp diamond, the La Preregina Pearl by Cartier and the heart-shaped Taj Mahal diamond. All which have the potential to fetch for a handsome ransom.

If I could get my hand on just one bauble... ~vK

No comments:

Post a Comment