Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Jealous Mistress

Jason Arasheben-
Today I've made the decision to reveal the identity of my jealous mistress. 
We have had an ongoing relationship for nearly nine years now. There's not a second that goes by when I'm not thinking about her. No matter where I turn, she doesn't escape my mind. My wife inevitably became suspicious, but she eventually learned to except it. The only problem with my mistress, is that she is overtly jealous and often steals my time away from my wife and our 2 kids. She always keeps me on my toes. 
At the end of the day, there's one major rule that applies to our relationship: If I were to ever neglect her or fail to put in maximum effort to please her, without a doubt, she would stab me in the back with a rusty butchers knife! 
Today is the day that I finally let everyone know the name of my mistress. My jealous mistress is ................... JBH the brand, the business, my clients!

-Jason of Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment